Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gotham! Gotham! Gotham!

Jada Pinkett-Smith as "Fish" Mooney

Gotham is a new television series on the Fox network, and if you haven't viewed it yet -- it's an absolute MUST SEE!

The mini-series is more like a pre-cursor to the movie Batman, in which you see how all the characters in Batman became who they are from this "earlier" rendition. You see how "Penguin" became how he is, you see how "Batman" grew up from childhood, you see how "Cat Woman" started out and so on and so forth. 

I originally heard about this thriller by word-of-mouth because I have mutual friends and family that LOVE Jada Pinkett-Smith, so when I was told that she was apart of the cast I was ALL IN. 

Jada's character as "Fish" Mooney is a sexy, sinful, and seductive woman who's the head honcho of her operation and when she instructs her followers to jump their only response is, how high. I've never seen Jada play a role quite like this before but I must say, she's giving the character and this show much life with what she brings regarding her artistic abilities. And every actor thus far as exuded A-MA-ZING talent -- in which I am permanently a Gotham fan for life.

This awesome series kicks off every Monday on Fox, check your local listings and use your OnDemand to catch up from the last 3 episodes! I promise you will not be disappointed.

#GothOnWithGothamCity

2014 LA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!