Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ReAlItY sTaR kOuRtNeY kArDaShIaN sHoWs OfF bAbY pEnElOpE!

Yay! Kourtney Kardashian, has finally decided to show baby Penelope Scotland Disick, to the world! I wonder what the thought process was behind Penelope's name? I actually think it's cute. 

Penelope was born July 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares her new Us Weekly cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."

Well, six years in a relationship with the baby daddy, Scot Disick, and two babies later. I wonder if there is a wedding in the near future? People can talk about the couple having babies out of wedlock, but I believe Kourtney is being smart about the situation. And who says you have to be married to be committed anyway?

Congrats to the happy couple!

2012 LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!