Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RaPpEr T.I.'s 'RoAd To ReDeMpTiOn' ReAlItY sHoW



'Road to Redemption', a new reality show by rapper T.I. targets the youth of Atlanta, and teaches the hard knock life of the streets. The concept of the show was obvious, as the 'Rubber Band Man' rappers' prison date is quickly approaching. 

There's a quote that says, "Nobody can teach a lesson better than those that already experienced it."

And T.I. plans to do just that once a week, influencing male teens with real life scenarios -- like jail and morgue visits.  He listens to adolescents stories, asks relevant questions, and proceeds to teach the child a valuable lesson. After the youth comprehends the lesson T.I., then focuses on their future and how to prevent old habits from resurfacing. Using the approach of the latter gives the young gentlemen something to hold on to while realizing their dreams. 

In the show T.I., seems very straight forward and genuine with the teenagers, using his personal story as a means of relating to their struggles. 
2009 LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!