Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kanye West's Explicit Remix of Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Track

Kanye West, a man of many mysteries has recently blessed singer Beyonce's super sexy track 'Drunk in Love' with his remixed version. 

With West's latest lyrics about his baby mama and fiancee Kim Kardashian, does it make you wonder if these two ever leave anything to the imagination? Does Kim K not care that her soon-to-be husband often references the fact that she doesn't mind dropping to her knees, just as he did in his 'Bound 2' song? And the graphic ways in which he describes her actions doesn't make her uncomfortable as the mother of his child? 

Again Kim, are there any boundaries or is it strictly all about the fame and money? Kanye should stop beating around the bush and tell Kim that he wishes to capitalize off another home video, but something tells me he would forgo the home movie and instead make it a professional production much like his proposal to the reality starlet.

To my readers you let me know what you think by listening and reading the lyrics below. Am I making something out of nothing?

Kanye West Remix Lyrics to "Drunk in Love"

Woo, you will never need another lover
Woo, 'cause you a MILF and I'm a Motherf*****
Told you give the drummer some now that drummer coming
I'm pa rump pa pump pumping all on your stomach

Tonight I see some super freaky hoes
That could go from being a stripper to a super CEO
I don't know the way you do it
But you do it to me though
And you always told your girlfriends you would get a TV show

Now you got your own money you don't need nobody else
But far as handling all that ass I think you gon' need some help
Let me remind you, you got a, you got a great future behind you
You gotta tell me what we trying to do

I ain't no pastor don't do missionary 
I know good p**** when I see it I'm a visionary
I know them haters talking always had us very wary
Yup, on the 35th of nevuwary

Yup, you love the way I'm turned 
After all the money you earned
Still show daddy what you learned
That cowgirl
You reverse that cowgirl
You reverse, you reversing I impregnated your mouth girl oooooo...

That's when I knew you could be my spouse girl
We f****** all over the house girl
We just messed up a brand new couch girl
If you ain't on site then you on Skype
I put you on that bike you bound girl

We to wild, won't turn down
We drunk in love
F*** them!

2014 LA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!