Friday, October 11, 2013

RiHaNnA gIvEs MiLeY cYrUs A tWeRkInG lEsSoN

A week ago sultry singer Rihanna set ablaze the music world with her SUPER sexy song titled, "Pour it up". The best way for me to describe Rihanna's new video; stripper meets carnival where Rihanna opens up wearing a blingy but revealing top, which she wore during carnival time back home on the beautiful island of Barbados.

The beat is a solid club banger, sure to get all party goers out of their seats and on the dance floor. Moreover, the music video lures you in with its acrobatic and exotic moves performed by Rihanna and video vixen extras. 

Was the video to revealing? Will some people argue that Rihanna's video is an exploitation of women's bodies? 

Maybe. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the music and the performances within the video and towards the end all I could think was, "Miley Cyrus now that's how you twerk!" 

2013 LA

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your work, and I know is hard to search for everything and try to please everyone, because I have a blog too, and about celebrities just like you, but, I make a different twist, I just joke around and act like a valley girl and fandom. So, It would be so so so nice if you checked it! solikepinkyvalemuak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vale thanks for checking out my site. Just checked yours -- interesting and lively you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!