Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Beyonce's 'Yours And Mine' Doc Is Dope

Beyonce ('Yours And Mine' footage)

Beyonce's 'Yours And Mine' visual video was so dope -- so on another level...but so true.

I appreciate the positive messages throughout the entire and very personal short documentary, and I appreciate the way she re-humanized herself to the public; like hey...I'm not a robot...I'm a person!

Her fundamental comprehension of real love -- true love, self-growth through joys and pains, choosing happiness on purpose and finding complete solace in her artistry which she has total control in defining for herself...seems to sum up her life from the beginning to the present moment.

Very authentic and insightful Queen Bey.

2014 LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!